Welcome


Incase your wondering, this is a class blog relating to the struggles between males and female in modern day society. Males are viewed ad the dominating gender who has control of his surrounduings, and apparently has an easier time coasting through society without any issues. While women always have to work harder then men to achieve their goals even though they have the more "superior intelect." Well I happen to disagree. believe it or not but women have easier access to prodominatly male occupations. A great example is the construction trades. Although the majarity of union workers are male, women are preffered. Because Women are so scarse, union preffer to hire female trade workers rather than male because it allows them to level out the feild.





Friday, November 12, 2010

Worst Date

The worst date i ever had was with this girls from my english class. We went out to eat at ihop. In class she seemed strong independent and funny, but did i have her wrong. she was rude, arrogent and demanding. she even got loud with the waitress because her pancakes didnt come with the strawberries that she wanted. well one thing i dont like are people that make seens in public for no reason. so the next day when she texted me asking me if we were gonna hang out again, i just didnt reply back. when she approched me in school i puposly left my fone with my friend and told her my dad smashed my phone.

4 comments:

  1. I agree--rudeness is hard to deal with! Still, perhaps she had a bad day. Did you notice if she behaved in a similar manner when you saw her in school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in school everyone portrays a different attitude then outside of school. Outside of school you see people true colors. I agree, I dont like people who cause scences in public either and I dont blame you for not talking to her again. One little thing can turn someone off about that person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did notice that she was sort of rude and demanding to wards me. hassleing me over me not having texted her back and seemed as if she wanted to "wear the pants" in the relationship. i dont mind a woman that is independent and can carry her own weight from time to time, but i disagree wityh someone that is not pushing their own weight but acts as if their bressence is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she was rude you did good in not getting with her making problems for no reason wull just get you into problems. there was no reason to lie to her you should have told her on the spot to relax yourself.

    ReplyDelete